As a carpenter one has to use lots of tool during their work, But not always. There also the tools that are used frequently during work. They are called must have tools. If you are Carpenter you have to must need tools belt and bag. So our research team reviewed, best tool belts for carpenters.
A tool belt is a handy accessory that holds your must-have tools during work so that you can get your required tool easily. It’s like a regular waist belt, you wear around your waist.
Different sizes of tool belts:
The size of tool belt varies according to your waist size. Usually, you have to add 4 inches to your pant waist size.
For bags, two types of sizes are out there.
Some carpenters prefer standard size pouches because they want them to be more organized and some carpenters prefer XL size to have more space to carry their must-have tool.
Usually, XL pouches are one or two inches wider than the standard one.
Importance of tool belt for a carpenter:
Almost every carpenter uses a tool belt during his work. So let’s take a look at the importance of a tool belt.
- Handy accessory
- Wearing it around the waist, it becomes a part of the body, so you don’t have to look for it here and there.
- Inside the tool belt, the tools become well-organized and manageable
- Increases efficiency
- More work in less time
- Working swiftly and sharply with comfort
- All tools are easy-to-find
- No missing tools
- Ensures safety
- Prevents back pain
- Lightweight and easy to carry
Two best tool belts for a carpenter:
1.Gatorback Professional Carpenters Tool Belt Combo:
It’s specially made for those carpenters who work in industries.
Features and benefits:
- Stress points are reinforced with bar tract stitching and non-tear able heavy duty metal rivets
- High-density nylon webbing is done around outside of every pouch to ensure durability
- Has air channel back support belt prevent overheating and ensures better comfort
- Bar-tack sewed and riveted carrying belt for easy to move around when unfastened
- Each pouch is surrounded with plastic to prevent losing shape
- The belt is made of the double metal buckle and a leather tip to prevent stretching
2. Dewalt DG5650 Carpenters Pro-combo Tool Belt-
An ultimate combo-tool belt for professionals. It’s specially made for those who like spacious pouches for their tools It has a separate cellphone holder.
Features and benefits:
- Big pockets of gusset-style that give extra capacity as well as easy access
- It has 11 main pockets and 24 smaller pockets containing Sleeves and Loops for parts, tools, nails, nail sets, pencils
- Has zipped pocket for valuable things like money, cellphone etc.
- Has Plus carabiner for keys
- Fits waist sizes 29-Inch to 46-Inch
Both tool belts are the best for any carpenters.
How to choose the best tool belts for carpenters ?
For choosing the best one has to keep some points in mind. Like,
A hammer holder:
- An essential tool for a carpenter is a hammer. So make sure that your tool belt has a hammer holder.
- To prevent nails from dripping and making holes in the pocket tool bag has a magnetic pocket.
Long durability and best quality:
- Nylon is more lightweight and durable than leather.
- Make sure that you tool belt has convenient belt and buckles and comfortable material
- You do not want your tool belt to be loosing and dripping from your waist all the time. So your tool belt has to be well fitted to your waist.
- The more pocket you have on your tool belt the more useful tool you can carry. And if it is spacious, it will be better for you. Most of the tool belt has detachable pocket features for customers own customization. Make sure that your tool belt has it
- To contain valuable things like money and phone you must have a zipped pocket in your tool belt
- for cellphones to keep it secure
In a nutshell, we can conclude that tool belts arrange all the tools at their right place to work at ease. So, getting maximum efficiency and maintaining professionalism there is no alternative to a tool belt.